lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Payload data from BooleanQuery results
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:45:07 GMT
I should beef up that spans extractor - it can actually work on the
constantscore multi term queries (the base ones that now have a constant
score mode in 2.9), just like the Highlighter does. That class really
belongs in contrib probably.

You can use the filter and the spanquery to get the results, then do
your getSpans call on those results to get the positions (the same way
you might have used the span extractor, or that the highlighter works -
a doc at a time on the already matching docs).

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com