lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Becker <thomas.bec...@net-m.de>
Subject Re: lucene 2.9.0RC4 slower than 2.4.1?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:31:18 GMT
New Profiling sessions with invocation counts. A single lucene search request
with huge resultset (169k items).

Quite interesting results though and there's definetly something wrong with luc
2.9 and the way I'm using it. But see yourself:

http://ankeschwarzer.de/tmp/lucene_24_oldapi_singlereq.png
http://ankeschwarzer.de/tmp/lucene_29_oldapi_singlereq.png
and even worse:
http://ankeschwarzer.de/tmp/lucene_29_newapi_mmap_singlereq.png

Have to verify that the last one is not by accident more than one request. Will
do the run again and then post the required info.

--
Thomas Becker
Senior JEE Developer

net mobile AG
Zollhof 17
40221 Düsseldorf
GERMANY

Phone:    +49 211 97020-195
Fax:      +49 211 97020-949
Mobile:   +49 173 5146567 (private)
E-Mail:   mailto:thomas.becker@net-m.de
Internet: http://www.net-m.de

Registergericht:  Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 48022
Vorstand:         Theodor Niehues (Vorsitzender), Frank Hartmann,
                 Kai Markus Kulas, Dieter Plassmann
Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrates:   Dr. Michael Briem