lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peng Yu <pengyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to download lucene-analyzers and lucene-highlighter?
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:02:33 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering how I should install the .jar files. I don't find an
install script. Shall I manually copy them to some directory? Which
directory should they be copied to?

Also, I have to go to each subdir in contrib to compile the .jar file

 (for f in compgen -d; do cd $d; ant; cd -; done)

Should there be a command in the distribution to make the compilation
step simple?

Regards,
Peng