lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can I merge indexes without deleting the original index?
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:26:52 GMT
Sure, copy them first to some other directory <G>....
We might have something more helpful if you'd tell us *why* you want to do
this? What problem are you trying to solve? Because having two copies of
your index in the same directory doesn't sound very save.

Best
Erick

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 5:53 AM, Francisco Borges <francisco.borges@gmail.com