lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From coldserenity <>
Subject Re: Search with wild-cards by words with forward-slash ("/")
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:28:16 GMT

Hello Eric,

  Thank you for help. We did use Luke and all the examples I've provided are
from there.
  The issue has been unexpectedly solved :)

  As I've already mentioned, we use Lucene with Compass and following
configuration was used to specify the field as "untokenized"
         <property name="path" managed-id-index="not_analyzed">
  Changing it to the following prevented Lucene from seeing the "rootKey" as
a set of tokens split by '/' character.
        <property name="path">
not_analyzed: tell compass that the field is untokenized -->
  So the problem was in how we configured Compass.
  To conclude, our solution to this problem is: "Set field as 'untokenized'
and use StandardAnalyzer".

  Again, thanks for your help!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: