lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From syedfa <fayyazud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding duplicate records from a result set
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:04:30 GMT

Thanks very much Henok for your reply.  I would be very much interested in
your thesis, and any code that you may provide.  Is your thesis published
online?  Is it in english?  Your approach seems very interesting, and I
would be very interested in looking at the details.  Some ideas I had were
using the cosine similarity approach, or perhaps n-grams, since the
quotations that I am comparing are not as big as an entire document/article.

I would be very happy to hear from you.  My email address is
fayyazuddin@gmail.com.

Also, were you able to implement your solution online?  If you can provide
me with you a url, that would be great.

Sincerely;
Fayyaz