lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute to Lucene
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:44:56 GMT
There is a lot of code in /contrib which needs proper documentation,
refactoring and clean-up.
For refactoring you can have a quick look at /analyzers/smartcn.
Clean-up and documentation is needed in /contrib/spartial which still
suffers from lots of legacy comments and certainly legacy code.
I guess somebody else mentioned it already - test-cases are always
appreciated. I haven't looked at spartial for a couple of weeks but i
haven't seen a lot of test cases so far.

Maybe the contribs are a good place to start from.

simon