lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Fabrício Raphael <fabricio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to give a score for all documents?
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:09:42 GMT
I am continuing a work about wavelets in IR. In the bellow article you will
to find a example.

http://www.ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/srchabstract.jsp?arnumber=4740460&isnumber=4740405&punumber=4740404&k2dockey=4740460@ieeecnfs&query=%28%28using+wavelets+to+classify+documents%29%3Cin%3Eti+%29&pos=0&access=no

Att,