lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Contribute to Lucene
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:28:42 GMT

: that you use.  Also, we are nearing 2.9 release, so it would
: be great to have as many eyeballs as possible on that.  There is a lot of new
: goodness coming in 2.9, so it will be particularly important to get good
: feedback, as this will help set the stage

...even for people that might be really unfamiliar with the Lucene
internals, skimming the CHANGES.txt and then looking at the corrisponding
javadocs to find any missing/confusing javadocs would be really helpful.

And of course: we can always use more test cases.

-Hoss