lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Language Detection for Analysis?
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:00:05 GMT
There are several free Language Detection libraries out there, as well
as a few commercial ones.  I think Karl Wettin has even written one as
a plugin for Lucene.  Nutch also has one, AIUI.  I would just Google
"language detection".

Also see http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/?q=language+detection,
as this has been brought up many times before and I'm sure there are
links in the archives.