lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jibo John <jiboj...@mac.com>
Subject Re: ThreadedIndexWriter vs. IndexWriter
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:39:49 GMT
Mike,

I wasn't exactly using the lucene core jar from MEAP.

I have been building lucene from the source, and running the tests
under lucene/java/trunk/contrib/benchmark/ (checked out 2 weeks ago, I
guess)  and, also under  lucene/java/tags/lucene_2_4_1/contrib/
benchmark/.
In both cases, copied CreateThreadedIndexTask to
org.apache.lucene.benchmark.byTask.tasks and ThreadedIndexWriter to
org.apache.lucene.index.

I have observed the issue in both the versions of lucene.

Indexes were optimized separately using Lucli.

PFA the classes and the alg.