lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Unintelligent implementation of IndexWriter locking?
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:33:14 GMT
We can add a note to FSDirectory about that.

For IndexWriter/IndexReader this hint is no longer needed (in Lucene 2.9),
as all methods taking String/File instead of Directory are deprecated and
users should create directory instances and then will automatically get to
the place where the LockFactory can be supplied.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de