lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From tsuraan <tsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:04:06 GMT
On 05/08/2009, Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:
> Switching to addIndexes instead, or using SerialMergeScheduler, or
> upgrading to 2.4.1, should all work.

Thanks!  We'll be switching to 2.9 once it's ready.  From past
experience, lucene upgrades are simple and painless, but I don't think
I can do a 2.4.1 upgrade right now.  My code's (for some reason) doing
an optimize right after the addIndexesNoOptimize call, so it's
definitely not a problem to just switch to using plain addIndexes
instead.  Funny how code seems to grow warts like that...