lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to improve search time?
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 03:08:14 GMT
With such a large index be prepared to put it on a server with lots of RAM (even if you follow
all the tips from the Wiki).
When reporting performance numbers, you really ought to tell us about your hardware, types
of queries, etc.

Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR