lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Mohammed-Coleman <ami...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Contribute to Lucene
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:51:11 GMT
Hi

I would like to contribute/help in the development of Lucene and I'm not
sure where to start.  I understand Lucene is a mature project with some
really great contributors and I was wondering whether you can advise me on
where to start.  I would be happy to do any documentation, fix bugs or
anything.

I am currently developing a reference project for using Spring Integration
for Lucene indexing and I have done some other projects one of them being an
Integration between GigaSpaces and Hibernate Search.

Kind Regards

Amin Mohammed-Coleman