lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adriano Crestani <adrianocrest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build link is broken
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:06:45 GMT
Now I see it was in the news session on the main page: 3 January 2007 -
Nightly Source builds
available<http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/#3+January+2007+-+Nightly+Source+builds+available>.
It makes sense that the new is out of date. However, is there any other
place the link to nightly builds can be found by users?