lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.9 RC1 now available for testing
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:17:17 GMT
The dist build issues have been addressed and RC2 will include the
missing analyzer and db contrib binaries.

Unfortunately, people.apache.org is not up at the moment
(https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/apache_org_downtime_initial_report),
but I will put up Lucene 2.9 RC2 when it comes back up.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com