lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Uri Boness <ubon...@gmail.com>
Subject Announcing Dutch Lucene User Group
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:07:22 GMT
Hi,

We started a new Lucene user group in The Netherlands. In the last
couple of years we've notice an increasing demand and interest in Lucene
and Solr. We thought it's about time to have a centralize place where
people can have open discussions, trainings, and periodic meet-ups to
share knowledge and experience with relation to these technologies. The
website is up and running and you're welcome to register (even if you're
not living in The Netherlands - the content is in English :-)). Check
out: http://www.lucene-nl.org

Cheers,
Uri