lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lucas F. A. Teixeira" <lucas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language Detection for Analysis?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 23:19:38 GMT
Google Translate just released (last week) its language API with translation
and LANGUAGE DETECTION.
:)

It's very simple to use, and you can query it with some text to define witch
language is it.

Here is a simple example using groovy, but all you need is the url to
query: http://groovyconsole.appspot.com/view.groovy?id=16

[]s,

Lucas Frare Teixeira .ยท.
- lucastex@gmail.com