lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From joe_coder <>
Subject Term Extraction
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:40:53 GMT

I was wondering if there is any way to directly use Lucene API to extract
terms from a given string. My requirement is that I have a text document for
which I need a term frequency vector ( after stemming, removing stopwords
and synonyms checks ). The result needs to be the terms and frequency.

Is it possible to get this using any lucene API? ( As I see lucene also
needs to stem, remove stopwords, synonyms etc before indexing). Or is this
any java project that would help me in this?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message