lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ganesh" <emailg...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Group Admin
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:52:16 GMT
Hello all,

I am having a field UserID, for every record. The results will be filtered for every User
based on this field. We have a feature of group admin where a admin could view all records
of a set of Users. My requirement is a group admin of 3 Users could view only 3 members data
and he should also perform some search to retrieve data corresponds to any single User.

I have doubt in the below scenerio:
Filter: User1@domain.com, User2@domain.com User3@domain.com
Query: User1@domain.com OR User1

Whether single field be part of Query and Filter?

Is there any better solution to handle this?

Please note group members may change often and i cannot index group name or ID along with
the record.

Regards
Ganesh