lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Need help regarding Lucene index/query
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 09:15:09 GMT
I would also recommend you to play around with analyzers and see what
they really do. It is crucial for the work with lucene to know how the
analyzing works, why the same analyzers gernally should be used for
search and indexing.

A nice and somewhat mandatory tool to get around with lucene is the
index browser Luke (http://www.getopt.org/luke/) which can help you a
lot if you do not get the expected results.

simon