lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: IndexWriter
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:05:17 GMT
I don't know about your setup but you should do it before spring
creates you indexwriter. you could use a wrapper for that indexwriter
to unlock ahead of creating the delegate or rather have some startup
listener which checks if it is locked and in turn have a shutdown
listener which closes the writer.

simon