lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Fabrício Raphael <fabricio...@gmail.com>
Subject How to can I to customize the Similarity?
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:38:01 GMT
Hi!

How to can I to customize the calculation of the similarity?

I did my own index processor using the classes IndexWriter and IndexReader,
because the my calculation of the index is very different the Vector Model.

Then, based on my own index, I need to calculate the similarity using the
Lucene.

Obs: I'm using the code is in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/src/java, because I see
future problems with the version 2.4 on my app to change to new versions.

Now, thanks!

--
Fabrício Raphael

home page: http://www.cos.ufrj.br/~fabriciorsf/

Mestrando em Engenharia de Sistemas e Computação
Linha de Pesquisa: Banco de Dados
Programa de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computação
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
PESC/COPPE/UFRJ