lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Harwood <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Need help regarding Lucene index/query
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 09:05:59 GMT
> I would appreciate if i can get help with the code as well.

If you want to tweak an existing example rather than coding entirely
from scratch the XMLQueryParser in /contrib has a demo web app for job
search with a "location" field similar in principle to your "state"
field plus it has a GUI in the form of a JSP.

See here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/xml-query-parser/src/demo/