lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From eks dev <eks...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: speed of BooleanQueries on 2.9
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:25:20 GMT

something weird happening w/ BooleanScorer...

indeed, my first impression was jvm bug triggered on some rare conditions... but we tried
old jvm (1.5).. the latest 1.6 U14 , -client instead of -XBatch -server....no changes

We never managed to wait so long to see it  finish, so I am not sure if we are talking about
some dead loop, or just extremely slow

the good thing is that we can reproduce it, I asked our QA to keep exact copy  of this index....
if we con help somehow just let me now