lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Mohammed-Coleman <ami...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexWriter
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 07:55:18 GMT
Ok

My index writers are configured using spring.  So basically I need to have
spring application listener that checks on start up whether the directory is
locked if it is then unlock.  On application shutdown i have a listener that
unlocks the directory if is locked.

Not sure if that made sense.

Cheers
Amin