lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclusion search
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:06:10 GMT
Can you re-index the documents? Because it's much simpler tojust count the
number of volunteers *as you add fields to the
doc to index it* and then just add the count field after you're
done parsing the document. Your corpus is small, so this
shouldn't take very long.....

Or I completely misunderstand.

Erick