lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexWriter.deleteDocuments(Term) and Field.Store.YES
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:13:00 GMT
Describe a bit more, please, what "does not seem to work" means.

For instance, if you're searching for the doc and haven't reopened your
index, you won't see changes.

Better yet, a small, self-contained test case would be even better. I've
often
found my problem trying to write a test to illustrate my problem..

Best
Erick