lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .net lucene doubt
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 00:01:29 GMT
Well, if the .net port mimics the java library, look at the Analyzer class.
There
you'll see a bunch of different language analyzers. Also, look in the
contrib
section for others. The trick is that you must know what language you're
using. Indexing multiple languages in a single index is difficult. You might
search the java users list (there are searchable archives, look at the
wiki) for many discussions of this topic.

Best
Erick