lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ba3 <sbadhrin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclusion search
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:22:26 GMT

Thanks to all for the replies.
I thought of a mechanism to achieve the results without reindexing or
updating the documents.

search1 = boolean query of (vol krish + vol Raj)
search2 = boolean query(vol - (vol krish and vol Raj))

Removing the results of search2 from search1 gave the desired result of
documents having only krish and raj as volunteers.

-- Regards
Ba3