lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Salem" <ch...@mainsequence.net>
Subject Re: searching for c++, c#, etc...
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:29:06 GMT
That seems to be working.  you don't have to escape the pluses though.  Also, it appears that
the WhitespaceAnalyzer is case sensitive, but I guess I could lowercase everything that gets
indexed.
thanks alot for your help.
Sincerely,
Chris Salem
Development Team
Main Sequence Technologies, Inc.
PCRecruiter.net - PCRecruiter Support
chris@mainsequence.net
P: 440.946.5214 ext 5458
F: 440.856.0312

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email. Main Sequence Technologies, Inc. 4420 Sherwin Rd. Willoughby OH 44094 www.pcrecruiter.net