lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Storing a serialized object ?
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 08:29:58 GMT
Then see my other mail about Java Serialization. It works (but not so fast),
but is the simpliest way to do it.

I do not use the serialized fields during searching, I store them only for
usage in some special maintenance tasks on the indexed documents. So it's
the same use-case.

For this use case serialization speed is enough.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de