lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ganesh" <>
Subject Warmup queries
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 05:26:34 GMT
When ever i reopen my index, I do some warm up queries.

I have few fields which will be used as filter and few others using BooleanQuery. Currently
I am executing warm up queries for those fields which are part of Query and not part of Filter.

My question is whether Warmup queries should include filter fields? Whether it will give any

In case of query field, I could give any text, I don't need to worry whether it is available
or not. If filter fields to be included, then i have to choose the search criteria which is
available in the index. Is that correct.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message