lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From João Silva <galaio.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update a specific document
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:27:58 GMT
Hi,
thank you all for your answers. I already done the strategies you mencioned
by delete first and update or using the internal api updateDocument(term,
document).
If there was  a updateDocument(internalid, theNewDocument) present
in the api, this clarified more the process.

Thanks again, for your fast answers,
i will do with a specific application id in one term.

--
Galaio da Silva