lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From João Silva <galaio.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Index Concurrent access
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:02:35 GMT
Thanks Manish for your fast answer.
I trying to implement a web tool for uploading documents,
for now i'm implementing basic operations, to upload the
and retrieve the users files, so it can read  and/or
modify/delete them.
Imagine tha i have several users performing that operations,
is there any implementation(pool,threading, etc) in lucene
to perform that kindo of operations.

I already seen the Lucene-1026 that initially implemented some
kind of that functionality, but it was abandoned.

Is there any following implementations of that ticket?

Thanks,
João

--
Cumprimentos,