lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From liat oren <oren.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MultiSegmentReader problems - current is null
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:55:50 GMT
The full error is:
        at
Priorart.Lucene.Expert.index.MultiSegmentReader$MultiTermDocs.freq(Mu
ltiSegmentReader.java:709)
I looked at issue
LUCENE-781<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-781>- it might
relates to this one??
Though it is closed since 2007.

Hope anyone can help with it - even if I try
double totalFreqT = ir.termDocs().freq(); - to get the freq using termDocs
of a multi-segment, I get the same error..

Thanks  alot,
Liat