lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ye Minjiao <yeminj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: P2P Lucene
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 08:14:17 GMT
Your idea about leveraging a user's current networks is very good.

That could make the data sharing be more specific, more focus on some common
interests shared in those networks.

I'll write to you off-list.

Ye Minjiao
eO0o.

Steven Wright<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steven_wright.html>
- "It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it."