lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Newman, Billy" <Billy.New...@itt.com>
Subject Debugging file lock problem
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:15:13 GMT
I am having a problem where I am getting lock timeouts when trying to write to my index file.
 It would be nice if I could turn on logging to see which server/application has the lock
and when.  Is there a way to see the lock information without changing code?

Thanks,
Billy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.