lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: How to support stemming and case folding for english content mixed with non-english content?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 12:40:37 GMT
> I request Uwe to give me some more ideas on using the analyzers from solr
> that will do the job for me, handling a mix of both english and non-
> english content.

Look here:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/org/apache/solr/analysis/package-summary.h
tml

As you see, the Solr analyzers are just standard Lucene analyzers. So you
can drop the solr core jar into your project and just use them :-)

Currently I am not sure which one is the analyzer Robert means, that can do
english stemming and detecting non-english parts, but there is to look for
it.

Uwe