lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: ScoreDocComparator to FieldComparator
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:38:39 GMT
Probably starting from RelevanceComparator (in FieldComparator.java,
in Lucene's sources) is a good starting point?

Basically you have to hold onto the scorer, and ask it for the score
of each doc, and then record the scores (& docIDs, and anything else
you need to do your comparison) privately.

Mike