lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Debugging file lock problem
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 09:29:22 GMT
This doesn't exist today, but it'd be straightforward to implement
your own LockFactory that is verbose?

Mike

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Newman, Billy<Billy.Newman@itt.com> wrote:
> I am having a problem where I am getting lock timeouts when trying to write to my index
file.  It would be nice if I could turn on logging to see which server/application has the
lock and when.  Is there a way to see the lock information without changing code?

> Thanks,
> Billy

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.