lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From KK <dioxide.softw...@gmail.com>
Subject How to support stemming and case folding for english content mixed with non-english content?
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:15:37 GMT
Hi All,
I'm indexing some non-english content. But the page also contains english
content. As of now I'm using WhitespaceAnalyzer for all content and I'm
storing the full webpage content under a single filed. Now we require to
support case folding and stemmming for the english content intermingled with
non-english content. I must metion that we dont have stemming and case
folding for these non-english content. I'm stuck with this. Some one do let
me know how to proceed for fixing this issue.

Thanks,
KK.