lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from Hit/Hits to TopDocs/TopDocCollector
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:49:17 GMT
This thread seems to be veering well away from your original
straightforward question on how to convert your straighforward code.
If you want or need these advanced solutions, fine, but if your
existing code was fast enough the modified versions suggested earlier
are probably fast enough too.

--
Ian.