lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: special Type of indexing
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:00:34 GMT
Isn't it better for you to for a query at search time with query term
boosts? that way you would have a smaller index (Boost info not getting
stored for each doc-field). Also, you would have the flexibility of changing
your boost without having to reindex the entire data.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!