lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amir Hossein Jadidinejad <amir.jad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Doc-Doc Similarity Matrix Construction
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:14:23 GMT
Hi,
It's my first experiment with Lucene. Please help me.
I'm
going to index a set of documents and create a feature vector for each
of them. This vector contains all terms belong to the document that
weight using TFIDF.
After that I want to compute the cosine similarity between all documents and produce a doc-doc
similarity matrix. My document set is large and it's important to have a scalable implementation.
Would you please provide me a guideline or to-do list?
Thank you and kind regards.