lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieving the term vectors of a document in Nutch
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:59:30 GMT
I'd ask on the nutch-user@lucene.apache.org mailing list.  While
Lucene can do all of these things, it is not clear how Nutch exposes,
if at all, any of this information.  You should be able to get results
there.

Note, however, that Term Vecs must be created during indexing by
creating the Field properly.  You could likely modify the Nutch code
where it creates the Lucene Document and Fields to add in Term Vector
capabilities.

-Grant

On Jun 7, 2009, at 8:58 PM, House Less wrote:

> In retrospect, pardon my stupidity: surely it cannot be right that
> the term frequency vector for a page is not present within Nutch,
> for it needs this to compute the score for a page given a query. I
> would appreciate it if you would tell me where I may find it given a
> document number. Thank you.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

using Solr/Lucene: