lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.9 Release
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:41:51 GMT
Okay, its only been a short time and we have already whittled the list
down from 56 to 42. I think we have covered most of the easy calls. If
you know an issue your involved in won't likely be done soon, please
help us out and take off the version or push it to 3.1.

Next time I go through, I'm going to concentrate on pushing back on
those issues that have yet to find an assignee. Please assign yourself
if you plan on fishing an unassigned issue off for 2.9.

Ill wait a few days at least.

- Mark

--
- Mark