lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Radha Sreedharan <radh...@gmail.com>
Subject Highlighting in Lucene ( With SrndQuery & Query Parser )
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:03:22 GMT
Hi all,

*Requirment *
I have a query of type *SrndQuery *which is parsed by *QueryParser*.On the
hit of this query I want to get the region of words around the match.

*Approach followed*
I used the highlighting logic code as per example usage in <<
http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_1/api/org/apache/lucene/search/highlight/package-summary.html>>

*Issue faced*
However the scores returned for the *TextFragments *are always 0, hence no
text fragment is picked up
The same piece of code works when my underlying query is *SpanQuery *and I
am *NOT** *using *QueryParser*.

*Query*
Please do let me know if any of you have an idea how to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Radha