lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: optimized searching
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:50:41 GMT
in Ian's link, particularly see the section "Don't iterate over morehits
than necessary".

A couple of other things:
     very efficient, think about lazy loading (See FieldSelector)
2> What do you mean when you say "not very good"? Using too
      much memory? Slow?

Perhaps if you gave us a higher level idea of what you're trying to
accomplish we could make better suggestions.

Best
Erick